Twenty Questions from Harlequin
Please answer all questions to the best of your ability write
what you believe. (Flip and sassy answers are entertaining but seldom
useful for these purposes. False answers designed to mislead me and
protect your identity will waste our time, and annoy the pig.) I will
keep the answers in strictest confidence. If a question seems
ambiguous, choose an interpretation and answer that. Answers may be
as long or short as you deem appropriate. You need not be sober when
answering these questions: in vino veritas. If you find
yourself considering I dont know for an answer, try
thinking of all the answers you would disagree with until you find
something acceptable to yourself.
- Whats your favourite colour?
- What do you want to wear at your next costume party?
- Under what circumstances, if any, would you sacrifice your life?
- What do you like or dislike about traveling?
- What makes life worthwhile for you?
- Whats the best thing youve ever done?
- Do you want to study warfare or magic?
- Whats your favourite number?
- How do you believe the universe works?
- What sort of education have you acquired, and how? Did you enjoy
- Is there a great figure from mythology, literature, or the media
that you identify with? If so, which?
- What kinds of animal do you like to spend time with? Why?
- Whats the worst thing youve ever done?
- Why are you running the shadows?
- Under what circumstances, if any, would you betray your friends?
- Whats your best party trick or show-off stunt?
- What manner of dying do you fear most?
- What do you expect to experience after you die?
- Is there an aspect of yourself you would like to change or part
with? If so, what?
- How would you like to retire?